Save on Name-Brand Meds with Our Mail Order Program
The cost of name-brand medications is increasing at a rate of 13% with American consumers paying up to 16 times more than other countries for the same exact prescription drug. An international prescription program can save employers anywhere from 30% to 90% on name-brand medicines.
At ScriptSourcing, we are able to source medications internationally through four “tier-one” countries for the same name brands at significantly lower costs for employers. Congress deems a “tier one” country to have the same or higher standards as the FDA. We only source name brands through Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand – all English-speaking countries that negotiate directly with the pharmaceutical manufacturers.
For example, take a look at the drug Nexium, which costs health plans over $8.00 per pill domestically. Overseas the cost is about $2.00 per bill. That’s a 80% savings!
How do you know these name-brand medications are safe?
Our international pharmacy management firm has been sourcing meds internationally for employers for over 14-plus years without incident.
- All meds are factory packaged and sealed
- Only FDA-approved meds are shipped
- Up to a 90-day supply will be shipped
- No sourcing of heat or cold sensitive meds
- No sourcing of narcotics
- Members need to have a 30-day supply of meds on hand when establishing an account
- It takes about 3 weeks to set up an account
- Members will be contacted on a quarterly basis for reorders
- All pharmacies have been inspected and have licensed pharmacists on site
- The pedigree of all meds can be tracked
Features & Benefits:
- $0 Rx Copay for maintenance name-brand meds
- 60-70% savings average employer savings
- 90-day supply mail order program shipped directly to members’ homes
- Comprehensive employee engagement and education
- Concierge customer service – responsive to employee needs and inquiries